play power station 3 Index du Forum

play power station 3
Bienvenu dans PPS 3 forum de Play Station 3!!! Découvrez tout l'univers de la PS3!!! Inscrit toi vite!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Spam Likes On Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    play power station 3 Index du Forum -> Play Station 3 Forum -> Ordinateur & Informatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ardelwen

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spam Likes On Facebook Page Répondre en citant

Spam Likes On Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD

he is a bit of a weird dude.. Had to post it and call out a few friends who are chronic likers of this crap. As much as Id like to hope that the articles popularity was due to either my One Direction-esque pretty boy good looks or my Pulitzer worthy writing style, the reality of it is that this Facebook spam stuff just really pisses off a lot of people. When developing your Facebook ad, be as specific as possible with your target audience, especially when it comes to location. Are these scammy or spammy, or just part of the idiotic nature of some people. I was wondering why it was going a little crazy today. Daylan Pearce March 1, 2013 9:19 AM Antisocial? Really? Dunno if we were reading the same thing Diana, but blocking or unfriending someone because they like something sounds a little more anti-social than just bringing to their attention how someone is making money from things like sick kids, cancer or war veterans dont you think? The purpose of this article was to inform people about what is happening behind the scenes when terrible spam posts like these are unwittingly posted on their friends wall simply by liking something. My sentiments exactly. From another noteworthy source Craig Charless Thats Nonsense web site: Posting false rumours devalues the extent to which social networking acts as an effective method of spreading true information. Keep it up! . It doesnt, however, answer the question about why my friends continue to pass this crap along. First, the vertical distance from one step to another is not a constant along the length of an escalator. It has been frustrating me for months not understanding why these posts even exists, nor why so many people I know feel constantly compelled to click. Perhaps, someone reading this post wont invest their social data into annoying spam posts. Use a Clickjack-Revealing Bookmarklet. They too hate this crap intruding on their online social lives whatever its purpose. Ting March 24, 2013 4:47 AM Good info, and thanks. Get a grip. We promote your facebook page in various blogs, website and larger social media groups. Ergo no way of buying some huge-ass spam fanpage and merging it with your own, or alternating it to your own& Enlighten me if I am wrong, please. I particularly love the irony of the bullying one. That really annoys me. Doesnt fix the problem of course, but& James Roebuck October 25, 2012 2:19 PM i can certainly vouch for FB Purity, it makes using Facebook much less of a chore, and lets you choose what types of posts you see in your newsfeed. Your insight is really valuable- thanks again! Daylan Pearce October 24, 2012 10:42 AM Hey Mary Kate, thanks for reading! Hope it coud be of some help. Naomi Wright October 25, 2012 7:39 AM Great article for us luddites. Its a tricky one, as most of it is dictated by Facebooks sharing algorithm and advertising settings, which are ultimately out of the control of any regular Facebook user. Thank you for reading Marcelo. Educating your friends. At the moment, that particular photo has 1.4 million likes, almost 30,000 comments and 5000+ shares. Evelyn Duncan February 5, 2013 10:57 AM What really creeps me out are the comments referring to dead Teddy or some other dead kid and giving a warning that now that you have read the comment, you will be dead, too. Marcelo DiNapoli February 5, 2013 2:48 PM sooooooooooooooooo&&&&&&.i LOVED the article&.very eye opening for me. Someone will make likely several thousand dollars over that page, and theres nothing we can do about it. /s Thanks for reading. Theloh Slobus October 26, 2012 4:54 PM Good post, Daylan. Always knew there was money being made on these Fanpages. According to a Barracuda Labs study, fake profile users are female 97% of the time. Its an important signal to FB. Thanks again, really interesting. In fact, if you really wanted to set the cat among the pigeons, click every ad you see; if everybody on Facebook did that, the whole system of paid ads would become almost worthless& Share if you agree, fall into a 50 foot cess pit if you dont. What do you think? Have you found spammers or fake profiles on your Page? How do you deal with those profiles? Leave your comments below 5a02188284
facebook auto like september 2013kann man ein facebook account wieder aktivierendownload yu-gi-oh bam facebook hackhow does auto like work on facebookfacebook desktop app permissionsnhi m virus chat facebooknokia 5233 facebook touch software downloadcontact the maker of facebookfacebook chat icons hugcode ranati 2013 facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    play power station 3 Index du Forum -> Play Station 3 Forum -> Ordinateur & Informatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation